Model Name: Photon 400
“Introducing the New Photon Range with speed control”
This submersible solar pump is suitable to extract water from boreholes, wells and rivers.
It uses only sunlight to drive the brushless DC motor.
The optimum head for this pump is 0 – 80 meters high.
Maximum head: 98m
You can expect flows of between 1200 liters/hour to 500 liters/hour, depending on the hight being pumped.
What’s in the box:
– Pump and Motor.
– New Digital Solar Control Box.
– 1 x Float switches for automatic operation.
– Cable joint kit.
– Spare Rotor.
Features and specifications:
– Stainless Steel Casing, Pump, Rotor and Shaft.
– Graphite Bearings.
– 100% Copper Windings.
– Wear-resistant rubber stator.
– 400w DC Brushless Motor
– Runs from 2 x 335w / 36v solar pv panel. (not included)
– Non-corrosive water with sand content less than 1%
– Maximum water temperature = 40 degrees Celsius.
– PH Capability = 6.5 – 8.5
– Minimum Submersion = 1 Meter
– Maximum Submersion = 30 Meters
This pump only uses DC Power (Solar panels or Batteries) and cannot run on utility (Eskom / Generator) power.
Dimensions: 12cmH 53cmL 50W 12kg